About the Role
Strategic, driven and flexible, we seek a Project Architect/Captain who enjoys leading multiple projects simultaneously from conception to completion. Alongside the following workskills, we seek someone who is adept in execution and independent in performing, yet can lead others to contribute their best work on behalf of the client.
- Holds an equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in the associated field with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Produces all required internal and external documentation. Establishes the overall project trajectory - scope, design goals, program requirements, budget alignment and documentation schedules.
- Adept at regulatory processes and standards, oversees both internal execution and subcontractor work to ensure quality performance and budget compliance. Ensures local/state design compliance with MEP/FP codes and accessibility regulations.
- Works with the Director of Architecture to perform code review of the schematic design documents. Responsible for accurate budgeted A/E costs, man hour tracking, and schedules. Performs QA/QC and a constructability review on each project.
- Regularly reviews sites, attends meetings and issues progress reports.
What a DACON Employee Looks Like
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, highly technical and creative.
- A maverick in oral/written communications, presentations, analysis, problem solving, and client collaboration.
- Naturally curious; organized and efficient in managing multiple projects.
- Collaborates cross-functionally, seamlessly interfacing with clients and internal resources.
- A grounded sense of communal purpose, humor and enjoyment of career.
Individual minds. Collective talent. Talk to us and see where it takes you.